The role will take the lead to support the engineering and implementing of highly capable & effective manufacturing processes to meet business goals and objectives ensuring that the quality system is maintained. This will involve coordinating and working with all functions in a collaborative manner where quality system compliance is dependent.
- Production line monitoring and the identification and quantification of process problems, along with subsequently implementing the necessary improvements and/or controls.
- Liaising with the Quality and Operations functions in pursuit of achieving the quality and S&OP targets for each given area.
- Participation in cross-functional projects works as dictated by the emerging business needs.
- Actively seek ways and means of increasing efficiency, productivity, yield and space utilisation on the operations floor.
- Manage material risks, as identified by the business.
- Observe the Quality Management Systems requirements on site at all times.
- Communicate regularly with the Product Builders regarding issues, concerns and watch-outs on the lines.
- Work closely on designing and in getting equipment/fixtures designed & fabricated.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation which complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in conjunction with other team members.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork in support of day to day operating requirements.
- Adherence to and enforcement of all Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) requirements on site.
- Level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- Strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration is a key competency for this role.
- Ideally experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Project Management
- Ideally experience in equipment/maintenance